Health and safety suggestions for canoeing and kayaking
Wink 
Which one of you love kayaking like me. I am here sharing some safety tips that are available to me from kayaksinsider. If you some more tips then please share them to me.
General ideas include:
  • Figure out how to paddle from experienced instructors. Contact your nearby club.
  • Know how to utilize your medical aid unit. Take an emergency treatment course if fundamental.
  • Ensure your readiness and abilities are sufficient for the arranged rowing movement.
  • Be apparent to different specialties. Put intelligent tape or fluorescent paint on your head protector, life coat and kayak or kayak.
  • Continuously wear your own floatation gadget and head protector.
  • Ensure you are familiar likely dangers in the proposed stream. Look for neighborhood information if rowing in an area interestingly, consider air and water temperature, flows, tides and wave activity.
  • Check climate conditions before you paddle.
  • Try not to paddle alone. Continuously enlighten somebody regarding your arrangements, including where you mean to paddle and when you hope to be back.
  • Dress for the conditions. Apply 30+ SPF sunscreen (or higher) to all uncovered spaces of skin.
  • Keep away from parchedness. Take a lot of water to drink.
  • Keep your gear in decent shape.

[Image: wp2093293.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)