quick questions about this forum
Photo 
i want to hear about as many paddles as possible. i'm accustomed to looking at the flatwater calendar & putting chosen paddles on my personal calendar.  this group does it differently - i look at the sea-k calendar page too but it's usually not as complete as this forum.  am i right about that?  i'm also accustomed to hearing from meetup when one of my groups posts a new paddle so i don't have to go looking.  
i just subscribed to this forum.  is that the best way to hear about all sea-k plans (more similar procedure to meetup than to flatwater)? hope this makes sense.
thanks! Cool
Thanks for asking about sea kayak trips. We use the sea kayak calendar for trips from June to Sept. - the trips from October on will be posted on this message board. Because the location and level of the trips depend on conditions, it is necessary to check the message board before trips, even if they are listed on the calendar.  The RICKA sea kayak group is not on meetup.  Thanks again for asking - we hope you can join us on a future paddle.
(09-22-2021, 09:39 PM)i appreciate this clear answer.  count on seeing me out there!  Brenda R Wrote: Thanks for asking about sea kayak trips. We use the sea kayak calendar for trips from June to Sept. - the trips from October on will be posted on this message board. Because the location and level of the trips depend on conditions, it is necessary to check the message board before trips, even if they are listed on the calendar.  The RICKA sea kayak group is not on meetup.  Thanks again for asking - we hope you can join us on a future paddle.