[Canceled ] Kings Beach. Sat 05/11, 10AM. L4 Rock play
This paddle is canceled due to lack of interest

Level 4 
Meet up 9:30 for a 10 A.M. Launch
Helmets for rock gardening.
Dry suits as water temps are in the low 50's.
Winds forecast as of this posting are for 15 to 20 kts from the NE
Please respond if you're coming . Thanks.

Forum Jump: