Tuesday, June 20th 5 pm  Rolling and Rescue Practice, Portmouth, RI
Tuesday, June 20th 5 pm  Rolling and Rescue Practice, Route 24 fishing access to Gull Cove. 

-Justin Boyan and I are coordinating rolling and rescue practice at 5 pm on Tuesday, June 20th.  These are quiet, protected waters.  Everyone is welcome. 

-The water is warmer than ocean temps, which are in the low 60s.  Drysuits probably not necessary. Bring a helmet if you're going to practice rolling. 

-Gull Cove is the big lagoon south of Route 24 in Portsmouth, just west of the Sakonnet Bridge.  The access road is off Route 24 northbound between Boyd's Lane and Hummocks Avenue.  If you're coming south on Route 24, get off at Boyd's Lane, turn left, left to get back on 24-N. There is an exit lane from 24-N which immediately turns into a very bumpy, rutted dirt road, so slow down coming off the highway. The ruts begin right after the turn off the highway. Bear left toward the tidal pool where we'll be practicing.

https://www.kayakaccessri.info/mapserver..._cove.html
Justin can't make it to tonight's rescue/rolling practice. Please RSVP if you're planning on coming.  If I don't hear from anyone by 3 pm, I'll cancel.  Thanks!
Haven't heard from anyone, so am cancelling this week's session.  There will be another one same time next Tuesday.