Level 1-2 Midweek?
Hi - my sister is visiting this coming week.  She's expressed interest in paddling but has little experience.  She's pretty athletic so I expect she'll pick it up quickly.

Would anyone be interested in an easy paddle with some teaching Tuesday 4/18 or Thursday 4/20?  Tony?

I have proper cold-water gear for her (drysuit, PFD, shoes, etc.).

I would also love her to meet some RICKA folks.
(04-15-2023, 04:52 PM)Cat.Radcliffe Wrote: Hi - my sister is visiting this coming week.  She's expressed interest in paddling but has little experience.  She's pretty athletic so I expect she'll pick it up quickly.

Would anyone be interested in an easy paddle with some teaching Tuesday 4/18 or Thursday 4/20?  Tony?

I have proper cold-water gear for her (drysuit, PFD, shoes, etc.).

I would also love her to meet some RICKA folks.
  Hi Cat,
     Thanks for thinking of me in my 'knee surgery recovery' mode. Unfortunately, Tuesday looks a bit too much for me at this point (NOAA marine forecast calls for 3-5' waves and gusts up to 25 kts for Narragansett Bay), and Thursday is my Physical Therapy day this week. Hope you can find some RICKA people who can join you!

Tony
Rocks are our friends!  Rolleyes
Hi Tony - well, we're certainly not going out on Tuesday!  =:-0 

Thursday looks a little better.  We might go The Cove in Portsmouth.  There's a little tidal lagoon off Route 24 that's almost completely enclosed.  Great for teaching and rolling practice.