RICK/A Sea Kayaking Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


Punctuality is the virtue of the bored. - Evelyn Waugh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11 Potters Cove paddle CANCELLED  (Read 1605 times)

Brenda R

  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
9/11 Potters Cove paddle CANCELLED
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:18:04 PM »

Potters Cove paddle scheduled for 9/11 is cancelled due to the forecast of thunderstorms

Tony M.

  • n'yuk n'yuk n'yuk!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 620
    • YouTube site
Re: 9/11 Potters Cove paddle CANCELLED
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 08:11:17 PM »

   This Potter's Cove paddle is suffering from "bad weather syndrome"...Brenda cancelled the original one, and I cancelled one after that. Sooo...let's try this again. I am tentatively calling a Level 3 paddle for 02OCT2016, out of Potter's Cove. I will post details under "Show and Go" a few days before the 2nd of October if the weather looks promising. However, if someone else wants to coordinate it for this coming Sunday (25SEPT2016), that would be fine (I can't do it then as I'm on-call).
Rocks are our friends!
Pages: [1]   Go Up