Moving on from sea kayaking
Hi all,

Some of you may have already inferred this with a recent update to the RICKA classifieds. After much consideration, Sarah and I have chosen to no longer pursue sea kayaking and as a result we are selling off our equipment. We wanted to thank each and every one of you for your mentoring and support in this discipline. What we will miss most about sea kayaking is the incredible group of people that we engaged with during this activity.

I've only listed a few items on the classifieds so far, but there is more including additional paddles (2 X 205cm shunas) and dry suits (Medium female odyssey and Large male odyssey).

Thank you for the incredible adventures,

Emil and Sarah
Emile and Sarah,
We have enjoyed your company and friendship through sea kayaking and hope our paths will cross again. 
Brenda and Tim
Hello Emile,
I am new to this site and navigating it is still a bit confusing. My husband and I are new to kayaking and in need of some equipment etc. Where is the classified section on this site? Good luck with your next adventure.

Littleloan
http://www.ricka.org/Classifieds/Classified_ads.html 

Here is the link for RICKA Classifieds, it is also accessible as a tab on the main RICKA site. The monthly RICKA newsletter also lists these on the last page,